Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 07:12 PM   #10586
Shayne Parkinson
Author
Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab
I guessed it purely because of the name's meaning. We don't have shrews in New Zealand, and it sounds as if that's a good thing!

This one is probably a giveaway for Stitchy, but here we go: what and where are the most northerly and southerly naturally-growing palm trees? A point each for names (common or scientific), countries, and latitudes to the nearest degree.

---
Hmm, looks as if I drove everyone away with this. Let me modify the question a little:

Where are the most northerly and southerly naturally-growing palm trees found? A point each for countries and for latitudes to the nearest five degrees.

If you close in on parts of the world, you can find the countries with a few yes/no questions.

Last edited by Shayne Parkinson; 01-15-2013 at 03:45 PM.
Shayne Parkinson is offline   Reply With Quote