View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 06:27 PM   #20
llcj
Groupie
llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post

Quite often when I select a link to go to a new page the lower part of the newscreen appears first and then the upper part - sometimes with the text disappearing and coming back. Is this normal?
I've just noticed this on my Mini (I've only recently updated to 2.3.1.) As of now, I only notice it when I first open a book or when I go to TOC and select a chapter (the first page brought up displays this behaviour.) It seems to happen only on epubs and not on kepubs. I'm still running 2.1.5 on my Touch so I can't comment on it.

Last edited by llcj; 01-14-2013 at 06:41 PM.
llcj is offline   Reply With Quote