View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 01:49 PM   #1
hubertphava
Connoisseur
hubertphava can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.hubertphava can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.hubertphava can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.hubertphava can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.hubertphava can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.hubertphava can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.hubertphava can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.hubertphava can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.hubertphava can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.hubertphava can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.hubertphava can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Cybook Opus + Onyx-Boox T68
Firefly - New supply after 18th of January

I've ordered my firefly the 1 of january, on ereader-store.eu; i'd like to know (if possible) if "my" :-) firefly will be one of the new-256-Mb-ram devices.

TIA...

HP
hubertphava is offline   Reply With Quote