View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 01:33 PM   #1
holdit
Connoisseur
holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, IPad
Unpacking a .mobi file

I have a Kindle Fixed Layout template ( just the .mobi file ) My goal here is to unpack the file add and change some images and convert the content.opf into a new mobi. The only way I thought I could do was to open the .mobi in Calibre convert the .mobi to an epub , unzip that , make the changes and save as a new .mobi.

When I did this I lost the fixed layout dimensions so I'm asking is there another way to do this?

hit
holdit is offline   Reply With Quote