View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 01:33 PM   #12
Sabardeyn
Guru
Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre), Nexus 7 2013 (Moon+ Pro), HTC HD2/Leo (Freda)
Glad to know that there was a legitimate issue here and not just user error. I appreciate you taking the time to answer my concerns and look at the database to determine what was going on.

Thanks also for letting me know how to fix the database. While I wasn't too worried about repairing it (since it was a sample database), I might as well "recover" as much manual input/effort as possible.
Sabardeyn is offline   Reply With Quote