View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 10:22 AM   #57
Andy_T
Addict
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
Have so far only had Kindles (Keyboard, Fire) and iPad, and have not had problems with any of them.

BUT ... the ongoing issues with the Kindle paperwhite (the version I received had a screen that was simply not as sharp as that of my Kindle Keyboard, plus I did not care for the greenish cast to the lighting) - especially what I read in the corresponding threads here at the forum where people complain about their 9th replacement not being as nice, evenly lit, sharp, etc. as the 7th one - is sorely tempting me at the moment to look at the Kobo Glo after seeing one at a display at an airport.

Even though that would mean going the calibre route, converting all my Kindle books and so on, instead of simply buying a book in the amazon store and having it delivered.

Best regards,
Andy
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote