View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 10:20 AM   #35385
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Galaxy SIII; Xoom; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
otherwise I'm just hanging out going to fix myself a nice breakfast and will be going to see the "Becoming Van Gogh" exhibit with my kids this afternoon.
It was a nice show other than the bitter cold getting to and from and the crowds....I really hate crowds! It could have been worse. There were more paintings in the exhibit than I expected. I was expecting more drawings, but it chronicled his learning process that brought him to his famous self-portraits (which was the final pieces in the exhibit) -- I guess some people (overheard) were confused and expected to see "Starry Night" or his more famous stuff. It was worth seeing and the book that my son bought for me will be even better...no crowds to deal with!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote