View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 09:14 AM   #11
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by runtmms View Post
Not the thinnest or lightest case - but these just ooze quality, and are a pleasure to hold.

http://oberondesign.com/e-reader-covers/nexus.html

I love the one I have for my kindle, and it has inspired purchases by my husband, brother, other brother, and sister in law!)
+1 on Oberon. I have their Kindle DX cover (the 'Sky Dragon' in red, for those in the know) and love it (and get comments all the time). Spendy, but worth every penny.

Last edited by mbovenka; 01-14-2013 at 09:16 AM.
mbovenka is online now   Reply With Quote