View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 07:16 AM   #238
nausica
Connoisseur
nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: pb360+, firefly, pw1(3g)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mono View Post
Try to move dictionaries back to user partition. There is no need to have them in system partition, it is much better to have them user partition (less work to install, easier to maintain, ...).

Maybe that the same is the truth for fonts, but I am not sure...

If this is not the cause, then it might hardware problem.
Thank you for the reply Mono ,

Yes, there were many fonts and dictionaries, but the system did not see them, even if they was moved to system folders, the system ignored them.
Then I deleted them and the settings still worked. Just a little bit 'of days later, the settings have stopped working.
I also thought that language change worked, but it didn't. If I turn off the player, then turn it on, settings returned in English.
nausica is offline   Reply With Quote