View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 07:06 AM   #14
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HTC Flyer; BBMini; Sony PRS650; Onyx Boox T68
Personally, I'd prefer to use a custom column, but that is because I already use one for my path/filename. That way I can very easily keep the file structure the same across all my devices (filesystem, sony, and android) I'm a bit of a control freak considering the contents of my SD card...

But. If it's more difficult or fault prone, I'd say go for the first option. The ability to use the content server and wireless connection together (without getting more than one copy of a book in your library) is more important.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote