View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 06:30 PM   #12
ebsebs
Connoisseur
ebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Nook ST/Nook HD+
Quote:
can you accidently turn a page by glancing your finger over the pageturn button?
No, you have to press the button; just brushing over it doesn't turn the page.
I hold the NST in one hand with my thumb resting on the button without any accidental page turns.
As I said, I like how the NST buttons work, but others think they're too hard to press.
If possible, you should try them yourself before making a decision.

Regards,
Eric
ebsebs is offline   Reply With Quote