View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 07:03 PM   #35381
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano, & a PC running Windows 9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
I had an Oberon case for my Kindle Keyboard and loved it. I broke down and ordered one for my Kindle 4, the Da Vinci case in saddle.

Right now I'm packing the semi final things for my holiday. Can't pack certain things until tomorrow (toiletries, etc). I've rented a cottage in a bungalow park and I've planned a lazy week of reading and watching films and series (spend the last week converting various dvd and copying them to my media player).
I bought a saddle Da Vinci for the 1st generation Nook I had. Now my K-3 lives in it (with some alterations).
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote