View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 06:54 PM   #16
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Kobo Touch, Sony PRS T3, Nexus 7, iPad mini
Thanks to you both, and another question.

@robko - I'm sorry, I can't remember the details. I will do a full check and report it, but it's hard to summarise.

@tshering - I'm not sure if you're responding to my comments, but just in case... mine are ePub2 ebooks.

New question: Is it possible to read ePubs in landscape mode? I can't find any instructions on how to do that. It would be useful for reading long line poetry.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote