View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 06:17 PM   #235
nausica
Connoisseur
nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: pb360+, firefly, pw1(3g)
Hello to all,
past few days I have a problem with i62hd firefly.
It doesn't store the settings and bookmarks. Doesn't store more recent documents, and each time, I have to find the book in the folders and then set the font, size, and in short, everything. And there is no trace of bookmarks.
In the settings, you can only change the language.
I installed OTFM file manager, but I did just move fonts and dictionaries, nothing else.

I tried to fix it with firmware that Bookstor left for TuDo ? So I ended up with firmware 1.7 (I had 1.8 to start), and even with this firmware, the settings do not work.

Is there any way to fix this? I'm losing my patience and take the reader to read has become very irritating to me.
Bookstor please, if you read give me some advice how to solve this problem.
Thanks in advance.
nausica is offline   Reply With Quote