View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 05:03 PM   #15
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 16 ereaders + 1 tablet
If I count samples, then that brings up the total on my Kindle Fire by several hundred. I've amassed most of them by going through Amazon's fiction ebooks and sending the ones I think I'd like to my Kindle Fire. I keep meaning to clear them out by buying a few of them - it'd probably be easier to do that if I didn't spend all of my money on ereaders.

Last edited by sneakyspider; 01-13-2013 at 05:20 PM.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote