Thread: Tablet upgrade tablet to HD?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 04:52 PM   #13
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
It screams bargain versus the Ipad Mini, you get 32GB with better RAM and much better PPI. And it isn't heavy, could not figure why that all of a sudden that is an issue with larger iPads. Oh well, glad I'm not one of those Apple has right where it wants them.

I'll give my review soon but I think you pretty much already know I'll be pleased after putting it through its paces. Guess I owe you one.

B&N needs to expose this thing better than it just sitting on a kiosk with employees unaware of how to make it sell for folks that are interested in spending that amount of money to begin with.

Kevin is right, ignore the negative publicity cause one can do lots worse than this device.

Last edited by robertc88; 01-12-2013 at 05:01 PM.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote