View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 04:04 PM   #245
spindlegirl
Grand Scheme of Things
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2 (Black), K4, Moonreader pro on my LG Nexus 4 phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by acti0n View Post
I exchanged #7 at Best Buy, and I opened the new device (#8) there in front of them. This one had large blue and pink discolorations, which one employee saw bright as day, but another couldn't see anything wrong. I want ahead and returned this one.

One defective device is understandable, two is bad luck, but eight in a row is telling me all are going to have some issue. I await Kindle #9 from Amazon Monday.
Now that is dedication and patience. If it were me, I'd have asked for double my money back and bought something that works without having to give it 9 tries.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote