View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 03:35 PM   #279
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
Okay, I have visited often enough and the Jailbreak thread seems to always be current so that I took the bait.

AOK! (I do wish I could still see the underlying folders that have gone into hiding in the PW)

Well, you can get access to these folders using usbnetwork - but at your own risk.

Quote:
Thanks. Next I will have to remove the 'commercials' (by paying) so that I can finally see my screen savers.

Maybe I should ask, are the Special Offers really special? I generally swipe on through after entering my password without even glancing at them.
Nah, not really. At least from what I see, they're mostly ads for AT&T and such by now, not special offers (=deals for books etc.)
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote