View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 02:05 PM   #10
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(1/2/3/dx), nook, nookcolr, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by runtmms View Post
I do agree the reader can make all the difference. I love the Harry Potter Audio Books - US versions. It's a little scary, when I read Harry Potter I hear Jim Dale in my head.

On the flipside, I really enjoy Christopher Moore, but I can't stand the guy who reads most of his stuff.
I watched the Harry Dresden series on TV before finding the books locally to read - so, guess what he looks and sounds like (along with the female cop), no matter what descriptions I read in the books?
koland is offline   Reply With Quote