View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 01:27 PM   #120
purple_fishy
Zealot
purple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolate

Device: Nook STR, Nook HD
I have always been a reader. My mom used to bring stacks of children's library books home with her after work and I would get read to before naps and before bedtime. As soon as I could sit up and hold the books, I was holding books and looking at the pictures. I don't remember learning to read, I know that I went into kindergarten being able to read better than most of my classmates.

For birthdays and Christmas, I always asked for books or gift cards to book stores like Borders and Books-A-Million. Even now, that is mostly what I ask for. I would MUCH rather have a gift card to Barnes and Noble than have cable TV at home.

Last edited by purple_fishy; 01-12-2013 at 01:30 PM.
purple_fishy is offline   Reply With Quote