View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 09:35 AM   #52
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
Did it ever lock up because of the epub - like Kobo does on the % processing screen just after you add new files?
I have created my own epubs by copying text into Word or a notepad and using Calibre to convert it to epub. I recall that once the reader would load the first page, and the page forward button didn't work. I think I have had other "failed" epubs like that too. But it never locked up the reader, I could still press the home button to get out of it. (and I never did explore what had gone wrong with the epub, I just abandoned the idea.)

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote