Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 09:43 AM   #307
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I'd have to check; it's been a while. I remember I read all five as one book, though, so I'd have a difficult time recalling individual "endings." I do remember a few things early on that just didn't seem to "jive" with meólogically or continuity-wiseóbut those things were almost always dealt with satisfactorily at some point in the narrative.

EDIT: Must've been the flu.
Spoiler:
A) Juliette fixed the generator.

B) Bernard (I.T.) poisoned the water in what he assumed would be Deputy Marnes' canteen (not knowing that they had taken to drinking from the canteen strapped on the back of the person in the lead going back up the steps) so that he could at least maneuver his man to be next in line for Sheriff by getting the Deputy out of the way (as you may recall... Bernard didn't approve of Juliette's nomination). He also knew the death of Deputy Marnes would hurt Mayor Jahns emotionally. But it was Mayor Jahns who drank from the poisoned canteen, thus upsetting the over-all balance of power in the silo.

(spoilers only for those who haven't read books one and two)

Last edited by DiapDealer; 01-12-2013 at 10:36 AM.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote