Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 08:51 AM   #1153
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
Zelda by Etch a Sketch.
I tried one of these readers years ago but the slow screen refresh and lack of backlight didn't leave with with a positive reading experience.

The guy that sold it to me said it had wireless networking too but I must have a problem with my router because I couldn't establish a reliable internet connection.

On the positive side it's a completely open development environment without any DRM! I found it much more rugged then the current generation of e-ink devices. Oh and the battery life is just amazing.

The font you've selected doesn't do justice to the screen contrast either.

Enjoy you're new reader ZP!!! (but you might want to hold onto the EB-1150 in case you don't like it)
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote