View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 03:13 AM   #2
HowGozit
Enthusiast
HowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS650, Rocketbook,Tablet PC, iPod Touch, Galaxy Tab, Thinkp Tab
An option

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah331 View Post
Hi, I need to study text books and pdf files & write notes near related text & sometimes draw small charts. I need my comments/notes/charts to be saved near related text. I am not comfortable with typing on e-readers & tablets. I want to use a pen for writing & drawing. Is this possible on any of the available e-readers or tablet applications? Thank you.
Use a 10" Android tablet with digitizer and pen, and the ezPDF application (which will cost you about $4.50 .. from memory). This will allow you to make annotations with a pen. There are only 2 10" Android tablets which have a digitizer and pen as an option - the Lenovo Thinkpad (which I use) and the Samsung Galaxy Note 10. (If you can live with a 5.5" screen, the Samsung Galaxy Note II will work as well).

I've tried this app - and it works fine - the software makes a copy of the document and puts the writing on that.

All this assumes that your texts are in PDF form...

Ross
HowGozit is offline   Reply With Quote