View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 12:48 AM   #27029
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I'm stealing the chocolate and running! You can have the win, I just want the chocolate.
Not so fast! There's a pack of hunger chocolate addicts who have something to say about your attempt to abduct that delicious and delectable chocolate.

*Solitaire1 pulls out his patented ACME Chocolate Grabber! The Grabber flies and takes the chocolate from FizzyWater...then flies off taking the chocolate with it. *

*Solitaire1 pulls it the instruction manual for the ACME Chocolate Grabber. It says: The ACME Chocolate Grabber is powered by chocolate and will use the retrieved chocolate to power itself.*

Drat! Now all I have I is the win...and a bag of Dove chocolate that I just bought.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote