View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 09:22 PM   #114
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2,Nook,ipad mini, iPad Air, galaxy S5, ipod touch 5th gen
I've been a reader for as long as I can remember. I was encouraged to read as a child and probably over indulged in books. I'd be bought books most weekends when out shopping with my parents. If we were out in shops I could pick up a book and ask for it and it would be bought. I was never denied. At school every term we would be given a book catalogue that we could take home and order books and I was always allowed to buy as many books as I wanted.

It probably started from there. Even now I buy too many books. Right now I've probably got more than I could probably read in a lifetime but I never feel guilty about buying books.

I do think readers are a minority. None of my friends are readers. My mum and cousin read occasionally whilst travelling to work but aside from that, I am the reader in my family.

Last edited by shanghaichica; 01-11-2013 at 09:25 PM.
shanghaichica is online now   Reply With Quote