View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 06:36 PM   #22951
poohbear_nc
Non-Edible Chicken
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
Found out I will have to have another root canal [fracture in a molar underneath an old filling] next week - so my cup will be filled with lots of alcoholic beverages - for both the pain & the fear - going in Wednesday to the endodonist for an evaluation - see if the tooth can be saved or not. Think I'll splurge on some Lagavulin this weekend - for medicinal purposes of course!

Sigh ... I hate teeth! Most of my fillings are now older than many MR members!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote