View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 07:01 PM   #19
shalym
Guru
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, Kindle Fire, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Actually Kindle for PC does not let you download out of the cloud only purchased books. Not sure if it will work when manually sideloading and then exporting.
You can't download the personal docs from the cloud to Kindle for PC, but you can add them to your Kindle for PC program by changing the local folder to point to the one where your local library lives. I was able to create the collections on the PC, add the purchased books by downloading from the cloud, and the personal docs from my computer, then import the collections and the books went into their collections automatically as I pulled them from the cloud on my paperwhite.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote