View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 05:18 PM   #80
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Kindle Touch and PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I have rather large hands, but find typing in portrait mode on the original iPad quite satisfying, so perhaps typing, at least in landscape mode, wouldn't be so bad on the Mini. Then again, I'm not a touch typist. Maybe I'll just have to drag my butt over to the Apple store and try it for myself.
Almost a month since I bought mine and gave my old iPad 3 to mt wife. Typing is pretty much the same for me.

Actually, a bit easier, because in portrait mode my fingers can reach the whole keyboard and sides very well.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote