View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 03:47 PM   #7
Sabardeyn
Guru
Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre), Nexus 7 2013 (Moon+ Pro), HTC HD2/Leo (Freda)
I know nothing about Macs, but here are a couple possible temporary fixes based on my smartphone usage.

Touch Screen Sensitivity: Most touchscreen devices include a way to alter the sensitivity of the screen. Maybe there is something similar for your Mac? Perhaps turning down the screen sensitivity a bit will work.

Flick, don't Swipe: I've also noticed that a very short, but fast "flick" will turn a page rather than a longer "swipe". Flick's require more screen pressure to perform than a swipe.
Sabardeyn is offline   Reply With Quote