View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 12:29 PM   #61
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, Onyx T68, N7,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yapyap View Post
Location is definitely important when talking about pricing.

The Sony T2 is 165 in the (handful of) shops here that sell e-readers. I got my Kindle Paperwhite (cheapest version, WiFi & ads) delivered for 150, imported via a local shop, which includes all the taxes (VAT + customs).
In the UK, the T2 costs 99, compared with 69 for the basic Kindle, and 109 for the Kindle Paperwhite. Personally I think that Kindle PW is VERY well worth the additional 10 over the Sony.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote