View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 11:20 AM   #2
ichrispa
Enthusiast
ichrispa shines like a glazed doughnut.ichrispa shines like a glazed doughnut.ichrispa shines like a glazed doughnut.ichrispa shines like a glazed doughnut.ichrispa shines like a glazed doughnut.ichrispa shines like a glazed doughnut.ichrispa shines like a glazed doughnut.ichrispa shines like a glazed doughnut.ichrispa shines like a glazed doughnut.ichrispa shines like a glazed doughnut.ichrispa shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kobo Touch
Addendum: I made some more spare time (and am feeling really bad about it) to try the php idea. I needed to crosscompile libz and libxml2 for this point, but it is obviously running ^^

I will work on getting sqlite support on the KT. I believe that in connection with the Kobo_Reader.sqlite database that manages the Kobo's UI Functions this might open up some neet possibilities (ie. reclassifying stuff as newspapers without a sync/computer).

If anyone but me is interested in this stuff, I can of course make the crosscompiled binaries/libs for zlib, libxml2, php and shttpd available.
ichrispa is offline   Reply With Quote