View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 09:51 AM   #24
Andy_T
Addict
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
Thank you for the updates!

One more question regarding both readers - are they able to display e-books in 2-column-view?

That is what I find very attractive when reading on my iPad. On the Kindle Keyboard, there seems to be a setting to allow it to display multiple-column text (haven't tested that yet, as the screen is not that big anyway), but according to some posts I have read here, this does not seem to work on the Kindle DX (potentially to the older firmware not offering that option). Is there any way to enable that on the Kindle DX (e.g. hacking it and putting the 3.1 firmware on it as I have seen in some other threads) ?

Does it work with ePub on the M92?

And yes, I have been using calibre to back up some of my books before, but that was a P.I.T.A. because of the bugginess of the Kindle for PC application that seemed to stop working in regular intervals on my PC.

Best regards,
Andy

Last edited by Andy_T; 01-11-2013 at 10:02 AM.
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote