View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 10:30 AM   #16
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
This service is useful to me because my husband still listens to CDs and I prefer all my music to be digital. So sometimes I buy him CDs and rip them for myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
My first reaction to the Auto-Rip idea was ho-hum, but then I discovered that Amazon now has given me mp3 versions of a number of CDs I bought and gave as gifts, and therefore never ripped myself, so that was a nice bonus. On the other hand, only a small fraction of the CDs I bought over the years were included in the program.
I also discovered a lot of CDs I had bought as gifts (and completely forgotten about), and also other CDs that I have no recollection of at all!!! We shall my teen and pre-teen nieces and nephews and I share any overlap in musical taste.

I only hope that when I bulk import these into iTunes, it will ask me to skip duplicates, since I have already imported many of my own CDs.
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote