View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 07:01 AM   #3
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by estelle101 View Post
Hi
I wonder if somebody can please advise me on why Calibre doesn' want to download on my laptop? I used to have it on my pc but i changed to windows 7 home premium and i deleted it. I have tried to download it multiple times, and from diffrent mirrors and sites and i always get the same pop up:

"the installation package could not be opened. Contact the application vendor to verify this is a valid windows installation package"

i have disabled my AVG and my windows firewall. I thought it could be a problem with the windows but i downloaded itunes and adobe and some other programs and i did register the product.

any advise would be appreciated, I have looked at other ebook management but Calibre is the best!!!!

thanx
Estelle
FYI
AVG Free has no problem with Calibre
W7HP (AMD64) has no problem
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote