View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 06:56 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjt57 View Post
I'm using a Gmail account and have Calibre automatically set it up in the preferences section.

It works, but it's slow. I emailed one MOBI book to all 3 devices. Each one took nearly 5 minutes to be transfered according to the job list.

Is this normal?
Yes this is normal there is a 300 second delay between sending each book to avoid any spam detection by gmail. You can change that delay by going to Preferences - Tweaks and changing the The number of seconds to wait before sending emails tweak. I have mine set to 30 seconds, but rarely use the feature.
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote