View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 01:12 AM   #5906
guanaco
Recovering reader
guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Why the chicken crossed the road?

Choose your answer.

Elementary school teacher: Because he wanted to arrive to the other side.

Middle school teacher: Even if I explain it, my dear little beasts, you will not understand.

College teacher: In order to know why the chicken crossed the road (and this will be in tomorrow's midterm) you need to read the textbook... from page 2 to page 3050.

Buddha: Asking that negates the chicken's nature.

The Bible: And God descended from Heaven and said to the chicken "cross the road!" And the chicken crossed the road. And God saw that it was good.

Socrates: Do you know what a chicken is?

Plato: Because he wanted to get out of the cave.

Aristotle: It is in chickens nature to cross the road.

Machiavelli: The question is the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why? The end of crossing the road justify the means.

Columbus: To go where not other chicken has gone before.

Descartes: The chicken crossed the road and then existed.

Shakespeare: To be.

Darwin: Over long periods of time, chickens have been naturally selected so they now have a genetic disposition to cross roads.

Einstein: If the chicken has crossed the road, or the road has moved below the chicken's feet, depends on your frame of reference.

Freud: The fact that you are worried because the chicken crosses or not the road reveals your own sexual insecurities.

Paulo Coelho: The entire universe conspired to make the chicken cross the road.

Martin Luther King: I have a dream that one day this nation will stop questioning if the chicken crossed the road or not.

Fidel Castro: Chickens can only cross roads inside Cuba... and only if they are chased by a Yankee.

Hugo Chavez: The chicken crossed the road because he is a puppy of the Empire... I smell of sulphur.

George W. Bush: The &*?@! bastard chicken crossed the road because he hates American people. And he hates us because we love freedom... But we got him... God bless the U.S.A.

Barack Obama: The chicken crossed the road because he wanted change.

Yoda: Temptation of dark side of the force strong is. Chicken could not resist and the road crossed was.

Homer Simpson: mmmm... chicken!
guanaco is offline   Reply With Quote