View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 09:21 PM   #3
SoulkeepHL
SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Nexus 5
Thanks for the info. It wouldn't actually be copying the library, I run Calibre entirely portably in DropBox, app, library, everything, and then use DropSync on my Android devices. As it is, on my Android devices, I either have to browse the file structure in Moon+ and open the single book I want, or rerun an import on the entire eBook directory when ever I import new books into Calibre. I was hoping I could just open the same database on Android, so it'd be completely seamless from the desktop to the phone/tablet.

Edit: That said, the ultimate goal is to keep my entire library (currently quite meager) automagically synced (in real time) across all my devices. If anyone has an alternate way of accomplishing this, I'm all ears.

Last edited by SoulkeepHL; 01-10-2013 at 09:41 PM.
SoulkeepHL is offline   Reply With Quote