View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 08:18 PM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackthereader View Post
I checked again and the problem seems to happen only with bookmarks (not highlights) and only with epubs (and pdfs) which are downloaded from the internet. I just tested two books that I purchased from Kobo some time ago and adding notes to bookmarks works fine.
There were a couple of long standing bugs with annotations that were fixed in 2.3.1. And until last the week, I would have said everything was working OK. But, I have been reading a couple of books and recording corrections as annotations and have lost a few. I haven't worked out a pattern, but the two or three times it has happened, I have lost all the annotations on the book.

In each case, I had made some annotations while reading, used the annotations to correct the source and deleted each annotation. At the end I had no annotations left. Then when reading the book again, I made more annotations. The next night when I was at the computer, I discovered there were no annotations. But, when reading the book again the annotations were saved and there when I went to do the fixes. I don't know what was different about my use of the device when I lost vs didn't lose the annotations.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote