View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 04:58 PM   #18
Divingduck
Fanatic
Divingduck can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Divingduck can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Divingduck can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Divingduck can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Divingduck can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Divingduck can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Divingduck can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Divingduck can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Divingduck can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Divingduck can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Divingduck can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Something faster than the Right click Add to... ?
Yes, let me explain. If you have to add a lot of words the right click and then going to the point add word is too long. Understand me right, its ok when you only have to add some words to the dictionary but if you are working with a lot of unknown words in a book this will sum up and you need always to take care you hit the correct point in the context menu. This will assume a lot of concentration as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme
Or even faster, just define a keyboard shortcut for the Tools->Spellcheck->Add Misspelled Word. Not every function has a predefined shortcut since there are only so many available, but if itís a function in the menu then you can define a shortcut for it.
Exactly for this I am looking for.

I am using for each book an own user dictionary because it happens often, that a spelling in one book is ok but in another it isn't (e.g. Names, historical books in different ages and so on). I don't want to mix that up in one dictionary because this will end in scrap and the possibility to have a user dictionary is the way I solve this problems.

The only things I am missing is a shortcut key and in addition the possibility to select and deselect active user dictionaries. Last point I manage with moving the unused user dictionary out of the directory. Not elegant but a way to ship around...
Divingduck is online now   Reply With Quote