View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 04:06 PM   #68
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
and epublishing too.
Yep, I think ebooks are great myself. There are many books that I'd never have a chance to acquire via traditional methods either due to them being out of print or too expensive (not to mention the problem of storage space) and with ebooks getting copies is as simple as going to a place like Amazon, Smashwords or here at MR and clicking a download link. If we aren't starting a golden age of reading I'll settle for what we have til the golden age starts.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote