View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 12:12 PM   #1
SoulkeepHL
SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Nexus 5
[Android] Can any app directly read the Calibre database?

As the title states, are there any Android apps that can directly read the Calibre database files? Not via OPDS or any other intermediary, just the db itself. I've poked around a fair bit, both here and on the greater interwebs, and my method of library management must be fairly uncommon, as I can't find any answers, or anyone else asking the same question. The closest I've seen is that Calibre Companion says it can manage your device library, but I wasn't sure if that meant it could read a Calibre library stored on a device, or if it just created its own library on a device.
SoulkeepHL is offline   Reply With Quote