Originally Posted by injapan
another thing. If you wait a few months the present ipad mini will be cheaper, and I have a feeling Apple will lower the price of the new iPad mini next time (a little)?
and of course the old one will drop in price. For me, I would get the one you really want unless you have real money problems, and if it was me, I would wait a few months and get the better one, and at a cheaper price
And if you wait yet a few more months, there'll be a better one, and the one before that will be cheaper. But wait, if you wait yet a few more months, the new one will be even better, and the prior one will be discounted!