View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 10:36 AM   #273
TheSacredSoul
Mithrandir
TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I cant get the cover to show up. Installed the python bin file first, updated and rebooted. Followed by the linkss bin file. Rebooted and threw in a blank cover file in the linkss folder and rebooted again.

But the cover of the book still doesnt shop up on my screen in standby. it's the default wallpapers like pencils. PW Wifi without SO.

I figured it might be because the book isn't indexed yet but also tried it with indexed books. Still not working.

EDIT : Got it to work. The trick, it seems, is to restart your Kindle WITHOUT it being plugged on to your PC. Rebooted it without being connected to the PC and it worked straight away

Last edited by TheSacredSoul; 01-10-2013 at 11:40 AM.
TheSacredSoul is offline   Reply With Quote