View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 10:20 AM   #20
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_T View Post
(plan to continue to buy my books through Amazon, it's quite convenient).

I mainly want to read amazon books. I normally do not read PDFs, so what is your take on this?
Looking at that, I'd say a used DXG (if you can get one) would be your best bet, if cheap enough.

The M92 is arguably the more modern (and better) device, but like you say, that would involve becoming friends with Apprentice Alf and his gang and converting to ePub. And losing the ability to buy directly from Amazon from the device, if that's important to you.

I have a DXG, and to me the M92 isn't enough better than the DXG to switch, although I would pick it over the DXG if I had to buy a 9.7" reader today.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote