View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 04:34 AM   #533
ChristopherTD
Addict
ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin Reader on iPad Air (via Calibre)
When WH Smith (UK bookseller) came to an agreement with Kobo my WHS ebooks appeared in my Kobo bookshelf overnight, with none of this code nonsense. Ironically when Fictionwise acquired eReader my eReader purchases were absorbed into my FW bookshelf without hassle. At least I don't recall any - I may be getting companies muddled. In any case on at least 2 previous occasions I have had seamless bookshelf mergers. This B&N affair is farcial.
ChristopherTD is offline   Reply With Quote