View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 02:08 AM   #26
cromag
Surfing the alpha waves ~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite, Jetbook Mini, Netbook, and two Androids
Disappointed to hear that Lenovo's service is that bad.

My current desktop is an IBM ThinkCentre -- built by Lenovo, but branded and sold by IBM. That was back in 2003. I did a major overhaul in 2007 -- replaced the hard drive, optical drives, installed more USBs, etc. So far, I'm very satisfied.

Now that it's 10 years old (or, will be in a couple of months) it has started acting flukey. I'm building my replacement ... but I'm definitely not setting any speed records! I'll let you know my progress in a few weeks!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote