View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 01:41 AM   #25
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
I bet if you look around the cpu, a lot of the caps are rounded on top. You could replace the board, but a lot has changed and you will be much happier getting more current.
No bulging capacitors. Everything still looks new. If I saw something out of place I would of replaced the PC by now. I think it's a short somewhere... I took it to a PC Guru and all he did was run a bunch of benchmark tests. I got my PC back smelling like a nicotine factory. It tooks me two weeks to get that smell out. I just wanted the fan replaced at the time. I wound up doing that myself and good thing it had leaked oil all over the blades.

Not worth replacing as the CPU is so outdated. It's a Quadcore so I could do with something newer.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote