View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 10:18 PM   #556
MeSue
Geek in the Forest
MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, iPhone 4s, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
A very nice, meticulously crafted review "from the forest". And the title says it all! I wanted to leave some feedback right there, but Safari on iPad seems to have a problem with the comments input field on that page.
Thanks! I had a hunch you'd like it. I've used the comment form from Mobile Safari before. I'll test it again when I can but right now my ISP has an outage in my area which is making it hard to troubleshoot much of anything because I am only getting dialup speed most of the time, and during primetime it's even slower. This has been going on for more than two weeks now... at least I am getting lots of reading done!