View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 11:14 PM   #2
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by BasicGreatGuy View Post
I am using Sigil to create a book. Everything is looking good thus far, except for one thing. The TOC is also showing up at the end of the book.

In Calibre, I checked the box to make prevent it from generating a TOC as well.

I can't figure out how to prevent the TOC from duplicating itself at the end od my epub. Anyone have any suggestions?

Sorry. I didn't see there was a thread on this already.
Why sweat?

Just delete it in Sigil (book browser), Run Flightcrew again, to be sure it was not indexed
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote